When You Arrive
Arriving at the facility
- Parking: When you arrive at our facility please proceed directly to the underground parking garage. Please use the call button to notify Security you are arriving for a Clinical Research Study at Research@Elm.
- If you park on level P2 in a visitor parking space, walk directly into the main lobby (behind the elevator bay). If you park on any other parking level, you will need to call the security phone number listed at the secure access point. Then take the elevator to P2 and check in at the main lobby.
- At the main lobby you will be provided a Research@Elm lanyard to identify you as a registered guest. Please note only subjects with confirmed appointments are allowed to proceed to the Research@Elm lobby. The receptionist will direct you to the Research@Elm testing area.
- Informed Consent is the process in which you as a study subject are informed on all aspects of the study procedure, including what products are being tested, the time commitment, the potential risks and benefits, and compensation.
- You will be given the opportunity to take as much time as you need to read about the study and ask questions during the Informed Consent process. Your participation is voluntary and you can choose to leave the study at any time.
- If you agree to participate, you will be required to sign the Informed Consent Form. You will also be given a completed signed copy for your records.
- On-site Cafeteria
- Compensation ranges from $25 to $500 depending on the number of visits and time commitment required. Exact study payment will be disclosed at the time of informed consent.
- Due to U.S. Tax Regulations, your Social Security Number or Tax ID Number is required for tax reporting purposes. Any miscellaneous income greater than $600 is required to be reported to the IRS. See your tax professional for additional information.
Get paid to participate in our studies.